There is no doubt that Terrarium TV is the best Android streaming app available today. If you have been dealing with other Android streaming apps with broken links and awful buffering, it is time you switch to Terrarium TV on Firestick or Fire TV and start enjoying endless movies and TV shows without actually paying for them.
This app out-performs its competition in most important areas. In fact, one of the most noticeable features of this awesome app is its blazing fast servers which allow you stream a good number of HD movies within few minutes. You can even play movies and TV shows through Google Drive sources within Terrarium TV, the benefit of this is that you won’t experience any buffering at all.
Important Features of Terrarium TV
Apart from these features listed above, there are other reasons why you should consider getting Terrarium TV app right away. Some of these reasons include:
- It is absolutely free
- It supports multi-language
- You can download movies and watch offline
- It has blazing fast servers
- Comes with bunch of full HD (1080p) and HD (720p) sources
- It contains over 50 4K movies
- Gives you notification of new episodes
- Supports Android TV and TV Box
- Has native Chromecast support
- You can easily mark movies you’ve watched
- Support Fire TV and Fire Stick
Can I Watch Movies With Terrarium TV on Firestick or Fire TV?
The great thing about Terrarium TV is that it supports a lot of platforms. If you are wondering if you can watch movies and TV shows with Terrarium TV on Firestick or Fire TV, the answer is yes. Since both FireStick and Fire TV are both Android-based apps, it makes sense that Terrarium TV app which is also another Android app can work on both of them.
If you are looking to Install Terrarium TV app on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV, we have provided complete instruction on how you can easily achieve that below. Simply follow the instruction below to get the job done with few minutes.
Note: Before you try the step below, we recommend that you download and install VPN on your device. This will protect your device from being attacked by a virus.
How to Install Terrarium TV on FireStick or Fire TV?
- Go to “Settings” on Your Fire TV. Open “System” > “Developer Options”.
- Next, you will need to enable the option that says “Allow Apps from Unknown Sources”.
- On the Menu of your Amazon Fire Stick, click on “Search” and then enter “ES Explorer”.
- Once ES Explorer icon shows up, tap it to launch the app.
- Now that ES Explorer is up, open up the menu and go to “Tools” > “Download Manager”. You will find this on the left-hand menu.
- You will now need to click on “+New” which is on the bottom of the menu.
- Type the following path: type https://github.com/NitroXenon/Terrarium-Public/releases/download/1.8.0/app-release.apk.
When you are done, click “OK”.
- For the name, type “Terrarium TV”.
- Next, click on “Download Now”. Once you do this, the Terrarium installation file will start downloading. Please wait for the download to be completed.
- When the download is completed, click on “Open File” so you can install it on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Next, go back to your Fire TV home screen.
- Launch The Terrarium TV app
Another Method to Install Terrarium TV On Amazon Fire Stick
This method allows you download an app from Google Play Store and use it to install any app on Amazon Fire Stick.
Follow the steps below to use this method:
- Go to Google Play Store and download an app called “Apps2Fire” and install it on your device.
- Download Terrarium TV app if you have not done so already.
- Open the “Settings” option on your Fire TV, click on “System” > “Developer Options”.
- Enable the option that says “Allow apps from unknown sources” and the one that says “ADB debugging”.
- Next, go to “Settings” > “system” > “About” > “Network”. Make sure you note down your Fire TV’s IP address.
- You will now need to launch the Apps2Fire app on your Android and click on “Setup”.
- Enter the Fire TV IP address which you noted in the above step.
- Open the “Local Apps” and simply search for the “Terrarium TV app”.
- When you find it, click on it and then select “install”.
- Immediately the installation of Terrarium TV is completed, you will get a notification from Fire TV.
Any of these 2 methods mentioned above will work anytime you want to install Terrarium TV on Amazon FireStick or Fire TV. With Terrarium app, you can be able to watch a huge variety of videos on Amazon Fire TV. Make sure you are using VPN when you do this to avoid running into legal issues.
Also See: Install Terrarium TV on your Laptop or personal computer.